Monday, July 13, 2015

Hair Care Regimen

Let's talk hair regimen.
What's your summer regimen?
I've been somewhat using the "The LOC Method" (L)eave in Conditioner, (O)il and styling (C)ream
This will seal in the moisture and minimize frizz.  Depending on what "protective style" I'm rocking braids, twist or wash and go.
My current regimen typically consists of pre- poo, using coconut oil. This is when I also massage my scalp,  note: hair is parted in two, next start to detangle my ends and working my way up, getting my spray bottle with water saturate hair and apply conditioner.   Shampoo / Cowash blot dry with T-shirt to prevent frizz, next LOC Method style as usual and done...
This month I've decided to try two products by Shea Moisture JBCO Leave in Conditioner and  Anti Breakage shampoo. Currently use their Raw Shea Butter restorative conditioner and Shampoo.

Let's talk style: perm rod set since I had a open bottle of Jane Carter wrap and roll applied to damp/wet hair. Roll and let air dry or if your in a rush sit under a dry or use a blow dryer.  Remove rods carefully and finger style and or use a pick for volume.
Love ~ Light
~AND~,



No comments: