Friday, October 10, 2014

Vintage clothing



Fall is here!
 The best part of fall "in my opinion" is definitely the fashion.  Fall Fashion: all about layering, paring and adding a particular statement piece. [ Shoes, Boots, handbags and plenty of unique accessories]
One of my favorite things to do when shopping for clothes is paring  vintage pieces with a modern look. 
A great option for shopping "vintage clothing" with affordable price tags are resale boutiques.  Resale shops have unique one of a kind clothing and accessories.

Yesterday, I venture out in search for a pair of booties to add to my fall collection.  So, I came across "Dechoes" Resale Boutique in Orlando FL   Voted Best of Orlando for resale and vintage items for the past 9 years.   Who knew???   Ashley and Adam who were very helpful and professional.  
As you walk in your greeted with complimentary refreshments.
Associates are friendly and professional atmosphere is Zen.


{My kinda spot} If you're interested in vintage clothing [bonus name brands] for fraction of the original price then this is definitely your place.

After walking around the store, I spotted a pair of booties in my size! Yes!!!
If you're in the Orlando Florida area I highly recommend "Dechoes" resale boutique for unique one of a kind items. 


~Namaste~
AND

No comments: