Monday, May 17, 2010
Enter to Win Makeover!!! 2 Lucky Winners will be Announced!!!
Enter To Win
Makeover Exclusively by All Dolled Up Salon and Store!!
2 Lucky Winners will be Announced!!!
Calling "Au Naturelle Divas"
Naturelle or Relaxed hair All are Welcome!
Tell Us Your Salon Horror Stories!!!
Contestants must summit name, phone number,email, recent photo,
Naturelle Hair- Contestants email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Relaxed Hair- Contestants email- email@example.com
Tell us your worst hair story to win!
2 Lucky winners will receive a Makeover Exclusively by All Dolled Up Salon and Store!!
Winner's will be notify via email or telephone by entering you accept and agree to terms.
Deadline: Entry's must be in no later then Thursday June 3, 2010
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility.(/b> "Au Naturelle Divas" Makeover” contest is open to residents of the State of Florida, 18 years or older at the time of entry,
must have own transportation to and from salon location.
3. Entry. .(/b> Contestants must summit name, address, phone number,email, along with brief summary, explaining your worst horror story . Summit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winner's will be notify by telephone or email, provided that the winner meets the eligibility requirements stated in these Official Rules.
4. Prizes and Odds. .(/b> Two winners will receive a "Au Naturelle Divas" Makeover Exclusively by All Dolled Up Salon.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Winner Notification and Acceptance. .(/b> Winner's will be notified by telephone or email. Winner's may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. Winner's will be giving special pass must present pass to salon on the day of the event. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize package are subject to availability and Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be sign on day of the event. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to an alternate winner. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsors.
6. Participation. .(/b> By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsors. In the event the Contest is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsors which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsors reserve the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsors reserve the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
7. Limitations of Liability. .(/b> By entering the Contest, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, and entrant waives his or her right to a jury trial for such disputes, claims, and causes of action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
8. Construction. .(/b> All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Florida, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida. The invalidity or enforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the valid or enforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. General Release. .(/b> By entering the Contest, contestants release All Dolled Up Salon,
Au Naturelle Divas any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
10. Sponsors. .(/b> contest is sponsored by "Au Naturelle Divas" Makeover
Exclusively by All Dolled Up!!
All Dolled Up Salon (collectively, “Sponsors”), whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsors will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest.
If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please contact www.adusalons.com