Wednesday, February 3, 2010

All Dolled Up?






"I am a self proclaimed product Junkie"!!!
Yesterday, I went to All Dolled Up Hair Salon in
Oviedo, Fl. I've been meaning to go there for sometime. Since, being a product junkie I was referred by "Miss Jessie's Original products" to purchase products. Phone the salon on Saturday unfortunately the salon was closing for the day.
The Gentlemen on the phone suggested that I come in on Tuesday.

Honestly, I was just going in to buy some products, and get a feel for the salon. Even, thought I knew my hair needed a serious trim. My hair had not been cut since moving from New York to Florida. The weather can play a role on your hair particularly, coming from a completely different climate. The moment I walked in the salon I felt a warm relaxed vibe. The receptionist welcome me to the salon. So, I began asking all sorts of questions pertaining to the salon services.

The receptionist went to the back and referred me to "Caramel" a Stylist who specializes in naturelle hair care. Caramel, also gave me a warm welcome, I must say everyone from the owner to other stylist were really nice professional people.

Immediately, I felt Caramel knew her crafted she began to give me a hair consultation. At this point, I knew my hair needed a trim or cut, to even off my split ends. Caramel was available to fit me in her schedule.

There I was getting the full salon service shampoo, plus conditioning treatment and cut.
My hair is extremely curly, "Caramel" had to blow dry my hair first, to seen my actual elongation. Everyone in the salon were shocked to see how long my hair was. When I walked in my hair was really curly with some leave - in conditioner. So, you really could not tell, how long my hair was, until after it was blow dry. As, Caramel continue to work her magic on my hair.

We began to talk Caramel, was totally surprised, when I mention to her how back in the day I had a Jerri curl. She could not believe that, I had a "curly perm" in my hair, after I had it relaxed prior to the curl. "Jerri curl" is a chemical process to alter your hair particularly a curly perm. Okay!! that's another story that I will post on a later date.

Next it was off to complete the cut. Caramel, did an excellent job in keeping my length. I'm not one to complain if my hair is cut it's hair and it will grow back. Having a healthy hair cut is good for your hair. Next she flat iron to straighten and style my hair.

Wala!! The results were Amazing!! absolutely "fantastic" love the body ~ shine my hair looks and feels silky ~ very healthy.

So, Ladies ~ Gents do I have a salon for you next time you are in the Orlando, Florida area look up my girl "Caramel" of "All Dolled Up Hair Salon" I will post before and after photo's. The Salon has several locations. I went to Oviedo, Florida ask for Carmel.

Even, if your hair is not "Au Naturelle" this is a Full Service Salon which includes :

Naturelle Hair Care* Highlights * Color* Style & Percision cuts* Sew in Weave ~ quick weaves*
Make-up ~ Eyelash extensions* Mens Hair Care and many more services.


All Dolled Up
3228 W State Rd 426
Suite 1008
Oviedo, FL 32765
407-622-0422
www.adusalon.com
Ask for Caramel





No comments: