Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 4

Day 4 after taking 2 days off. I'm back went to yoga class today. Must say my body was craving yoga on my off days. It's only day four and I'm seeing results already. I'm losing inches from my waist and back my legs, arms are getting stronger. It's amazing, I encourage everyone to give yoga a try. The most important thing to remember your body is your temple. Treat your body with respect. Your body is your vehicle feed your body proper fuel enrich with proteins, whole grains, fruits and vegetables. So, after class was over I went to Whole Foods Market went food shopping.
Trying to incorporate more fruits and vegetables to my diet. Plan on making tofu with stir fry veggies yummy!!! Today's entry is rater short and sweet to the point. Before I sign off I would like to Thank all my followers and Face book friends ~ fans it's my pleasure to share my experiences with you all. Thanks for the support!!!

When you are in that place in you,
and I am in that place in me,
we are One.

Namaste~

Peace ~ Blessing!!!

No comments: