Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kinky ~ Curly
















Can we talk about Kinky~ Curly products! In case you haven't heard about Kinky~ Curly before you are in for a little treat. I first discovered Kinky~ Curly products, after moving to Florida.
Had no idea; you can purchase Kinky~ Curly products, at one of my favorite markets
(Whole Foods Market.)

At the time I was looking for a wash~go product, that could bring out my "Naturelle Curly Hair".
Also, a product that can help elongate my curls eliminate shrinkage. I began my quest, came across Kinky~ Curly since my hair is between 3c and 4.

Went to my local "Whole Foods Market" to purchase, Curling Custard~ Knot Today.
So, excited! could not wait to return home, to try my new products. Must admit when I first applied both products. My hair felt hard and crunchy it was faking all over the place.

Went online again to reach this product; I applied too much product on my hair.
Since, being a "Product Junkie" basically decided to chuck this product aside.

As months past and; I began to network with other sites and, correspond with other Curly, Kinky peeps like myself. You can still here the buzz about this particular product.
"Kinky~ Curly"

Then it was off to Atlanta, Ga where I was reintroduce to Kinky~ Curly again.
The Kinky ~ Curly Team was there in ATL handing out coupons and "Urbanbella" booth was serving it up selling the products. You can see all the Ladies rockin, there Curly Hair amazingly to my surprise a lot of the Ladies use Kinky ~ Curly products and Love it!

Went back home and opened my cabinet and pulled out my Curling Custard ~ Knot Today began to apply both products as directed. To my surprise it worked, my hair was curly, in fact my curls were elongated. My hair has Body, Bounce, Shine, not hard or crunchy....
Love My Curly Kinky Hair!!! Highly Recommend this product line!!!

This product line is 100% Natural ~ Organic *no petroleum*no silicone
*no plastics*no mineral oil*no carbomer*no acrylics*alcohol free*wax free *paraben free


USE PRODUCTS TOGETHER AS A SYSTEM TO GET THE BEST RESULTS

SHAMPOO - COME CLEAN
DETANGLE - KNOT TODAY
STYLE - CURLING CUSTARD
GLOSS POMADE-offers awesome shine!


Go "Au Naturelle" and experience the freedom of wash and go hair.
"Naturelle hair" is beautiful hair and with the right products and styling techniques can flourish and grow to great lengths!

For more information on Kinky~ Curly
Log on to website below
http://kinky-curly.com/

Peace ~ Blessings











No comments: