Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 7

Day 7 Lucky seven class was awesome. Did I mention before how we sweat in class, our bodies are crying all the toxins out of ours bodies, in my case wine. Yes, I said wine! Let's just say I knew this was the right yoga studio for me. On Friday's the studio has a power yoga section afterward wine is served, how freaking sweet is that. Unfortunately, my schedule doesn't allow me to have the flexibility to part take. So, I usually attend the day class instead. The atmosphere is so serene the people are really nice. The instructors are really friendly and happy to assist you with any question you may have pertaining to your individual practice.

No worries, No judgment!!

Yoga teachers constantly repeat this as a way of reassurance.

Yoga can help you reconnect with your energy, bring every cell and muscle back to life, lift your heart! A yoga class gives you time to be with yourself, observing, learning something new, feeling your body get stronger, squeezing out tense muscles, calming down . . . and experiencing the simplicity and relief of just being "essential you" for an hour and a half.

Don't worry about keeping up or the perfect pose we all had to start somewhere!

I'm grateful to hear this each time I attend class. We are not perfect yoga helps you check your ego at the door or sometimes during your practice. Yoga, is all about humbling yourself. Let things go release negativity, purifying your mind and cleansing your body, erase those thoughts that are not important during your practice. If everyone around the globe practice yoga and had this humbling experience the world would be a better place. That's my personal opinion :)

Thanks again for your support keep reading stay and follow me through my 40/40 yoga experience plus eating healthy. Until next time...

Namaste~
Peace ~ Blessings!!!



No comments: