Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New years eve


My Beloved Mom just finished cutting  her hair in this pic. 

It's been awhile since my last post. 
Can't believe it's New Year's Eve today.
I'm so looking forward to the New Year 2015 couldn't come at a better time.
Especially with all the tragic stuff occurring in the news.
I'm grateful for the many lessons 2014 has shown me this past year. The year was about growth, and personal loss.
With the loss came strength, stepping up and becoming a better person. 
Life is too short! I've learn to forgive and move on. The best thing a person can do is forgive and move on. Forgiveness is great for the soul to start the healing process. 
Let's not forget what's happening around the world planes missing, senseless killings, tragic losses due to mental illness and depression.  Before we hit that restart button to ring in the new year.
I would like to say a special prayer for all of our love ones who passed on this year.
Sending you all Love and Healing Light.
My Deepest condolences to Miko Branch and the entire Miss Jessie's family and friends.  Had the pleasure meeting both Titi and Miko Branch in Atlanta a few years ago. Two beautiful amazing sisters at the fore front of the Curly hair movement. The Branch sisters were so delightful  without hesitation they both posed for pictures. "I just knew; I was the third sister" OK! sister in my head. I remember when I first post this picture someone thought we were in fact related.  Guess we're all  connected to one another spiritually. 
 Titi Branch passed away earlier this month. A private memorial service was held. 
You will be missed not forgotten...
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
~Maya Angelou ~

In Loving memory of all who passed on this year
Thank you Mommy and Nana for your unconditional Love and support 
(1940-2014) (1918-2014)

Sending Love and Healing Light
~AND~


Titi Branch, Au Naturelle Diva, Miko Branch
My Beloved Nana 

No comments: