Wednesday, March 12, 2014

This is part of my story living with Endometriosis

I was officially diagnosed with endometriosis in my late 20's early 30's. Unfortunately, most Doctors just think you're being dramatic when you discuss your symptoms. Finally, after many surgeries and a diet make over; I'm starting to feel better than ever.
This is an awful, painful,  gut wrenching; disease. Endo can take advantage of our bodies. LITERALLY, wreak havoc on your body.  The painful heavy bleeding, not wanting to get out of bed.  Curled up in a fetal position or better yet crawling to the bathroom.  Passing massive clots;  your literally thinking was that a freaking miscarriage. "Oh no; I can't get pregnant because endo stole that from me".

"I am Marching so girls after me won't have to endure the same suffering from endometriosis..."

Sending you all Love and Healing Light
~AND ~

No comments: