Thursday, May 26, 2011

Farewell "Oprah"



Farewell Lady "O" After 25 years Oprah says Farewell

It's not Goodbye it's so long! We will see Oprah again as, Lady O ventures in her new chapter in life, Oprah will concentrate on her Network "OWN"

Yesterday Finale Oprah spoke to all of us wither in the studio or through the Television.
Their was speculations as to who Oprah's last guest would be. We the audience members were her Finale guest, Oprah spoke to us. Recapping the shows memorable moments of 25 years.

Oprah spoke to all of us yesterday, "I understand the manifestation of grace and God, so I know that there are no coincidences. There are none. Only divine order here". "My great wish for all of you who have allowed me to honor my calling through this show is that you carry whatever you're supposed to be doing, carry that forward and don't waste any more time. Start embracing the life that is calling you and use your life to serve the world." ~Oprah~

Oprah also spoke about validation, "I would tell you that every single person you will ever meet shares that common desire. They want to know: 'Do you see me? Do you hear me? Does what I say mean anything to you?' "Understanding that one principle, that everybody wants to be heard, has allowed me to hold the microphone for you all these years with the least amount of judgment. Now I can't say I wasn't judging some days. Some days, I had to judge just a little bit. But it's helped me to stand and to try to do that with an open mind and to do it with an open heart. It has worked for this platform, and I guarantee you it will work for yours. Try it with your children, your husband, your wife, your boss, your friends. Validate them. ''I see you. I hear you. And what you say matters to me."

"I am truly amazed that I, who started out in rural Mississippi in 1954 when the vision for a black girl was limited to being either a maid or a teacher in a segregated school, could end up here. It is no coincidence that a lonely little girl who felt not a lot of love, even though my parents and grandparents did the best they could, it is no coincidence that I grew up to feel the genuine kindness, affection, trust and validation from millions of you all over the world. From you whose names I will never know, I learned what love is. You and this show have been the great love of my life."

In true Oprah fashion , "So, audience, I want to keep in touch. I want you to jot down my new email address: Oprah@Oprah.com—easy to remember, huh? This is going to be my personal email account for all of you. When you get something in your in-box from me, it will be from me directly, and I'll be reading as many of your emails as I can as I move to my next life on OWN.

" I want you to know that what you have to say matters to me. I understand the manifestation of grace and God, so I know that there are no coincidences. There are none. Only divine order here. " ~Oprah~

Oprah we Love you too God Bless

Love ~ Light

No comments: