Sunday, January 23, 2011

Huetiful Hair Steamer



Hair Steamers were design for our unique hair types. Curly, Kinky, Wavy, even Loc's.
My Loctician would sit me under a Hair Steamer, during the treatments my scalp felt tingly.
After, hair steamer treatment, my hair felt soft my loc's looked amazing.
My hair had shine my Loc's were brought back to life! I would get compliments on my Loc's how healthy my hair looked . I personally prefer sitting under a hair steamer then a regular dryer.
Hair Steamer is a Spa Treatment for your Naturelle Hair!

Huetiful Hair Steamer is a portable hair steamer.
Now, you can Steam your hair without leaving your home!
You can steam treat your Naturelle Hair at least once a month.

Huetiful Brand Steamers have multiple benefits:
*Restores moisture to your dry hair 5x better than deep conditioners or hair treatments alone
*Opens up your hair cuticle to allow your conditioners and hair treatments to work more effectively
*Bathes your hair follicle with warm, ionized mist to replenish moisture lost from chemical or heat treatments
*Reduces future breakage and split ends caused by dry hair
*In colder months, keeps weather-dried hair moisturized and strong

Huetiful is Base in Atlanta, but has its roots in the Washington Heights section of New York.

For more information and where to shop for Huetiful Hair Steamer

http://www.behuetiful.com

Love ~ Light

No comments: