Friday, December 17, 2010

Hair Rules!














Hey Ladies and Gents! It's been awhile since our last post. Trust me this is so worth the wait.

Two words for you, Hair Rules!
Hair Rules offers versatile and specific products for all hair types and textures. So, whether your hair is Kinky, Curly, Wavy, or Straight a specific formula is gear to your texture.

Founder Anthony Dickey Mastering the mystery of textured hair.
A. Dickey has created iconic hairstyles for designers, advertisers,
photographers and celebrities. A. Dickey has a career span of 20yrs plus as a hairstylist with an impressive clientele.

Due to the lack of understanding of many different textures of hair, by the industry.
Dickey published a book called: The Ultimate Haircare Guide for Women With Kinky, Curly or Wavy Hair, pioneering a new standard of hair care and styling solutions for a multi-textural world. Inspired by the success of his book A. Dicky launch his own product line.

How inspiring is that? Love his story!

Here's my story, well just a little background on my hair type!

My texture is what I call Curly ~ Kinky with a S pattern, very tightly coiled with lots of shrinkage. What I love about this particular, product line, you can purchase trial size 2.oz
Normally, certain product contain Sulfates. Hair Rules products do not contain sodium chloride or sulfates which tend to dry out and strip hair. When it comes to styling aids and other products my hair would tend to shrink more, plus my hair would feel hard and crunchy!

Happy to report after using Hair Rules, my hair feels and looks Amazing!
Needless to say I followed regimen for

Steps of products in the order that were applied:

Aloe Grapefruit Purifying Shampoo:
Aloe grapefruit purifying shampoo gently removes product buildup and environmental residue from scalp and hair, restoring movement and shine.

Quench Conditioner: This daily, ultra-rich conditioning and softening treatment promotes suppleness, manageability and shine in parched, spongy, frizzy and lackluster hair.

Nourishment Leave In Conditioner: This lightweight, leave-in conditioner, detangles, hydrates and revitalizes porous and parched hair with extracts of honey, ginger root, lemon and gardenia, promoting buoyant curls without weight. Also great for blowouts.

Kinky Curling Cream: This amazing, ultra-moisturizing curling cream transforms spongy 'fro and kinks into bouncy, luscious spirals, simply and effortlessly. Stretches and defines tightly wound tresses without chemical or thermal manipulation. Eliminates shrinkage and banishes frizz in a single step for wash-and-go results.

Hydrating Finishing Cream: The final step in your care and styling routine, this uniquely non-greasy finishing product keeps textured hair infused with essential moisture to keep curls soft, hydrated and shiny all day long.

When I tell you my hair feels and looks Amazing! From the moment! I applied Aloe Grapefruit Purifying Shampoo, you could literally see the dirt and build up streaming from my hair.
For the first time in my life, my hair has had, her 1st Hair Orgasm! (Smiles)

Next, on my list must visit and make, an appointment with Dickey @ The Hair Rules Salon for a cut and color.

Thank You Anthony Dickey your products are Amazing! Hair Rules! My hair looks and feels Amazing!

For more information about Hair Rules and Founder Anthony Dickey visit site @ www.hairrules.com


Peace ~ Love ~ Light

No comments: