Sunday, August 15, 2010

Look Who's Back! Marsha Ambrosius



Look who's Back! Marsha Ambrosius, from the Duo group Floetry. Marsha returns with her solo album "Late Nights & Early Mornings" is set to showcase Ambrosius, skillful songwriting capabilities as well as the vibrant, soul-baring voice. Marsha's new look an amazing transformation has people wondering what's her secret.

First single "Hope She Cheats on You (With a Basketball Player)" as the reality of a bad breakup. “We wanna be decent human beings and say the right thing,” Marsha said, “you know, 'I wish you well.' But this is, 'Everything that could go wrong for him I want it to because my ego is bruised and I'm acting out.’"


Album set to release late October. Ambrosius, who was once signed to
Aftermath Entertainment (Dr. Dre's Label) Marsha, joined forces with J Records in 2009.
Best Wishes to Marsha Ambrosius on her solo album. Maybe one day my girls will come back together! I'm speaking on behalf of many people who feel like me. "Floetry"

Peace ~ Love ~ Light

No comments: