Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 6


Today is day 6 woke up this morning not wanting to go to class at all. However, I jumped into the shower brushed my teeth got dressed and I was off. It's nice to have some kind of support a family member husband, wife, sister, brother, life partner, lover or friend. We all need to be pushed in the right direction. Thanks Honey, for getting me motivated to go to class.


Whoo Hooo!!! there were some men in the class today. It's nice to see the guys doing yoga some men feel they're to macho or cool. In fact yoga is really good for men.

Yoga is becoming more popular among men, and for good reason: Besides getting rid of stress and increasing flexibility, it may lower the risk of heart disease, depression, and high blood pressure.

Today's class we focus on our core Cow and Cat pose. This sequence is made up of poses that will improve your core strength and help flatten your abs. I'm really starting to see changes with my body's core strength. Yoga poses are all about building core strength. The slow, focused movements require a strong mid-section and the isometric contractions of many exercises. Thanks again for reading my blog, continue to follow my journey as it's posted. Namaste~

Peace ~ Blessings 2 U All


No comments: